Barcelona street photography course


Smoked Paprika at La Boqueria

This is another Analogue photograph from our recent Street Photography Course in Barcelona.
Taken again in the very famous La Boqueria market, which is just off La Ramblas in Barcelona.
At La Boqueria people eat, shop and gossip together doing what the Spanish excel at, which isliving life well.  The produce on sale here is some of the best you’ll find and the stalls selling tapas are some of the very best. It’s a wonderful place to go and experience especially if you’re a street photographer, it’s always my first port of call when in Barcelona.
I took this image on my recently acquired Fuji GS 645 S professional Film was Ilford HP5 Plus 400 asa Exposure is 60th sec at F4

if you would like more information about joining me on my next street photography workshop in Barcelona   

Labels: , , , , , , , ,